There are So Many Reasons Why ECO-PLUG
STOP HAZARDOUS Unsightly Oil Leaks and Stains!
Transform Your Oil Changes with the Revolutionary ECO-PLUG
- Looking to safely and cleanly expedite oil changes?
- Need a quick, inexpensive, permanent fix for stripped/leaking drain plugs or oil pan?
- Are you tired of dealing with hazardous and unsightly driveway oil leak stains?
ECO-PLUG is your answer. The first and only threadless, magnetic, universal oil pan drain plug, ECO-PLUG has completely transformed the oil change industry. Its patented design speeds up service and resolves the headaches caused by stripped plugs and pans.
The Benefits of Using ECO-PLUG
- Installs and removes in seconds using pliers, channel locks, vice grips or our exclusive ECO-PLUG Magnetic Removal Tool
- Prevents or resolves oil pan thread damage
- Eliminates the costly expense of replacing stripped oil pans
- Prevents against future thread stripping
- Resolves existing oil leaks from ill-fitting, stripped plugs
- Options for steel and aluminum oil pans
- Universal sizes fit 99% of all makes and models. See our Sizing Table.
- Eliminates installer error
- Outperforms oversized drain plugs, butterfly plugs, oil tite plugs and helicoil timesert
- Permanent replacement for worn, leaking threaded drain plugs
- Attracts ferrous material in motor oil
- Extends engine life
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee AND GUARANTEED for life!
What Customers are Saying about ECO-PLUG Magnetic Drain Plugs
I watched the videos on the manufacturer’s website and thought that is was too good to be true. It isn’t, it really works as easily as the videos. I have been using it for over a year now and there are no leaks and it comes off very easily with a vice grip. ~ Amazon Customer
Amazing Amazing Amazing!! I have an old Ford pickup with a 429 motor. It has a steel oil pan that has been stripped out. I used an over-sized plug twice. Only to hold a little while. I have very little room to work with. The Eco plug has worked wonders. Not a drop of oil! ~ Amazon Customer
I have seen these and decided to go this route vs a new oil pan. Strong magnet, stuck right to the pan, filled with oil, no leaks since purchase. ~ Amazon Customer
I own and operate a 150 vehicle truck fleet that provides delivery service to homes and businesses. We were experiencing several problems related to customer complaints relating to oil leaks on driveways. The problem was attributed to leaking oil pan and plug threads. The cost oil pan of replacement on a diesel truck is $1,500 and the use of the truck would be lost for 2 to 3 days. I researched online and found ECO-PLUG SYSTEM. We are now installing and converting our entire fleet of trucks and cars over to ECO-PLUG. Our in house mechanics service the vehicles faster and we have resolved expensive oil pan problems or leaks. ~ Amazon Customer
I bought a used one-owner Volvo. Owner always had oil changed at a quick lube place where ever and some grease monkey stripped the oil drain plug hole. This was the answer. Works as advertised. Only concern is that not as much oil will drain out due to the way the bolt is made but I can suction the remaining oil out with a device I have. The hole inside the bolt is a bit higher than the bottom of the oil pan so some oil will remain in the pan but not sure how much. Beats a new oil pan though. Genius design. ~ Charles
Worked exactly like it says and saved me $610 from having to replace the oil pan. Not much to it, put it in gently, make sure it’s straight and slowly tighten, bingo saved $610. ~ Rich
Solved my stripped oil pan problem. No more leak and I don’t have to unscrew it either. The plug has it’s on the magnetized seal that you can just pry off when you need to change the oil. Choose this for the aluminum oil pan. Comes with its own epoxy but I bought JB Weld High Heat just to make sure it’s really sealed right. ~ Razz
Worked great. Had a mechanic re-tap my oil pan to a larger size, but still dripped oil. This worked like a charm on my old car. I did use high-temperature JB weld and let it sit overnight before re-filling, and tightened the plug harder than in the video. A great idea. ~ Amazon Customer
Stop installing temporary oil pan thread fixes. Don’t replace expensive oil pans. Go Threadless, Go Magnetic, Go ECO-PLUG.